When God Opens the Door...

“I see what you’ve done. Now see what I’ve done. I’ve opened a door before you that no one can slam shut. You don’t have much strength, I know that; you used what you had to keep my Word. You didn’t deny me when times were rough.”Revelation 3:8 (MSG)

When God opens a door for us, no one will be able to shut it, and when He closes a door, no one can open it. (Revelation 3:7). Consistently pursue the purpose and passions God has placed in your heart. Be wise and ensure that God opened the door, before going forward. You may not have much strength, but as you walk in alignment with God’s will, you shall successfully accomplish your plans and fulfill your purpose, by the grace of God. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ