By Faith

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)

Faith is to have complete trust or confidence in someone or something. We all have faith, Romans 12:3 says, God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. The key is where, what or who we invest our measure of faith in. Some have faith in their bank account or jobs, to answer all their problems. Others put faith in other people, but it is better trust in the Lord, than man. He is the only One who will always be there for you, never will He abandon you.

Jesus is the answer to every problem or challenge before you. To get the highest and most beneficial rate of return on our faith we are to deposit it in the Son of God. By faith in Christ we conquer sin, sickness and disease. By faith in Jesus, we can have and enjoy the rich and satisfying life, He came to give us (John 10:10b).

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ