It’s WHO You Know

“Be still, and know that I am God!I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.”Psalm 46:10 (NLT)

There is immeasurable value in knowing God our heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and His Holy Spirit at work in us. Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him (Philippians 3:8-9a, NLT). The Amplified Bible says, it is a priceless privilege and supreme advantage to know Christ Jesus my Lord. (Philippians 3:8)

Our lives do not have to be so complicated. When we still our minds from racing through “what if” scenarios and focus on drawing near to our God, He will make all things quite clear. Let us focus on His loving nature, His mighty power and infinite wisdom to bring us through life’s challenges, and He will provide exactly what we need, when we need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ