Open Door Opportunities

‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”: “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.”’ Revelation 3:7-8 (NKJV)

God opens the doors that are for us and closes those that are not. Seek His will to discern which door of opportunity is for you and be ready to walk through it and pursue all that God has purposed for you. The LORD of hosts has sworn, saying, “Surely, as I have thought, so it shall come to pass, and as I have purposed, so it shall stand (Isaiah 14:24 NKJV). A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], but the LORD directs his steps and establishes them (Proverbs 16:9 AMP).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The LORD is on Your Side

The King of Glory