Thankful

Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (MSG)

Prayer (talking to God) is much more powerful and produces better results than worrying (talking to self). It is definitely more beneficial than complaining or gossiping (talking to others). No matter how complicated or difficult the situation there is always something to be thankful for. Thank God that He can restore the years that the locust has eaten. Praise the LORD that He is able to give you double for all your trouble. Amen and Hallelujah!

‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10 (NASB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The LORD is on Your Side

The King of Glory