The LORD is on Your Side

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can [mere] man do to me? The LORD is on my side, He is among those who help me; Therefore I will look [in triumph] on those who hate me.Psalm 118:6-7 (AMP)

What then shall we say to all these things? If God is for us, who can be [successful] against us? (Romans 8:31 AMP) Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid. Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident. (Psalm 27:3 NLT) All you who fear the LORD, trust the LORD! He is your helper and your shield. The LORD remembers us and will bless us… (Psalm 115:11-12a NLT) It is better to put your faith in the Eternal for your security than to trust in people. (Psalm 118:8 VOICE)

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.Hebrews 4:16 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ