Be Thankful!

Oh come, let us sing to the LORD!Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.Psalm 95:1-2 (NKJV)

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. (Isaiah 61:10 NKJV) Be thankful. For the LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with you... (Psalm 42:8 NKJV).

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. (Psalm 100:4)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ