My Redeemer Lives!

Now when the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” which is translated, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” Mark 15:33-34  (NKJV)

Just as Jesus had to go through the dark hour of Friday, to get to the glory of resurrection day, we too will go through some dark times, as we go from glory to glory. In the difficult seasons, it may seem that God has forsaken you, but know that He is with you and He has already made a way for you.

Let us declare the words of Job 19:25-26,  “For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ