Praise Him for the Help of His Presence


Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence.Psalm 42:5 (NASB)

Sometimes we tend to focus on the things that are not right, which often leads to feelings of frustration and anger. But Psalm 37:1 says, “Do not fret because of evildoers, be not envious toward wrongdoers.” Instead of trying to figure out the wrongs, let us be students of the Word and truth. Let’s look at what is right and fix our eyes upon Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. May we thank God for all He has done and continually praise Him for all He is doing right now. Trust Him to right the wrongs, and work it all together for good.

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; from where shall my help come? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:1-2 NASB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ