Live in Peace

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.] John 14:27 (AMP)

You cannot live in perfect peace, if you continually think about things that cause you to be anxious and fearful. However, the LORD will keep in perfect and constant peace, the one whose mind is focused on Him because they trust in Him. (Isaiah 26:3) …cast all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully]. (1 Peter 5:7 AMP) As long as we abide in His peace, we will have courage and strength for every challenge that comes our way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ