Seek the LORD

Seek and deeply long for the LORD and His strength [His power, His might]; Seek and deeply long for His face and His presence continually.Psalm 105:4 (AMP)

I sought the LORD, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. (Psalm 34:4 NASB) Look at him; give him your warmest smile. Never hide your feelings from him. When I was desperate, I called out, and God got me out of a tight spot. (Psalm 34:5-6 MSG) When you are faced with challenges, look to our Champion, Jesus, the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Honor his holy name with Hallelujahs, you who seek God. Live a happy life! Keep your eyes open for God, watch for his works; be alert for signs of his presence. (Psalm 105:3-4 MSG)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ