Give Yourself to Him

Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.Psalm 143:8 (NLT)

Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23 NKJV) Praise God, that His mercies and compassions begin afresh each and every morning. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. (Psalm 30:5 NLT)

At the beginning of each new day, give yourself to the One who woke you up. It’s His breath in our lungs. We may make our plans, but the Lord directs our steps. Seek His guidance and He will show you the way in which you should walk.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ