His Grace is all You Need!

Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)

We’ve been surrounded and battered by troubles, but we’re not demoralized; we’re not sure what to do, but we know that God knows what to do; we’ve been spiritually terrorized, but God hasn’t left our side; we’ve been thrown down, but we haven’t broken. (2 Corinthians 4:7-9 MSG) In the midst of troubles and trials, admit your weakness and rely on the power of Christ to work through you. God already knows how to handle every challenge that confronts you, and He has not left your side. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ