Just Come!

I hear the Lord saying, “I will stay close to you, instructing and guiding you along the pathway for your life. I will advise you along the way and lead you forth with my eyes as your guide. So don’t make it difficult; don’t be stubborn when I take you where you’ve not been before. Don’t make me tug you and pull you along. Just come with me!”Psalm 32:8-9 (TPT)

Don’t fall prey to the schemes and deceit of the enemy. Before every person lies a road that seems to be right, but the end of that road is death and destruction. (Proverbs 14:12 VOICE) Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God; (1 Chronicles 22:19a NASB) Now prepare yourself mentally and emotionally to follow the Eternal One your God. (1 Chronicles 22:19a VOICE) The path God lays before us, leads to eternal life and a more abundant life.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ