Love the LORD

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and mind and with all your soul and with all your strength [your entire being]. —Deuteronomy 6:5 (AMP)

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God; When shall I come and appear before God? (Psalm 42:1-2 NASB)  O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; my soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. (Psalm 63:1) Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. (Psalm 63:3-4 NASB) You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise you with songs of joy. (Psalm 63:5 NLT)

I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.Psalm 62:1-2 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ