We Can’t Lose

I don’t expect to be embarrassed in the least. On the contrary, everything happening to me in this jail only serves to make Christ more accurately known, regardless of whether I live or die. They didn’t shut me up; they gave me a pulpit! Alive, I’m Christ’s messenger; dead, I’m his bounty. Life versus even more life! I can’t lose.Philippians 1:20-21 (MSG)

Your life is like a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. (See James 4:14) So be very careful how you live, not being like those with no understanding, but live honorably with true wisdom, for we are living in evil times. Take full advantage of every day as you spend your life for his purposes. (Ephesians 5:15-16 TPT) There is a message in the mess. Every problem gives you a pulpit to proclaim the goodness and grace of God. In Christ, we can't lose. He has already given us the victory.

For to me, to live is Christ [He is my source of joy, my reason to live] and to die is gain [for I will be with Him in eternity].Philippians 1:21 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ