I will Still be Glad

Fig trees may not grow figs, and there may be no grapes on the vines.
There may be no olives growing in the field.
There may be no sheep in the pens and no cattle in the barns.
But I will still be glad in the LORD; I will rejoice in God my Savior.
The Lord God is my strength.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 (NCV)

If we have God, we have all we need. He sent bread from heaven to feed His people while they wandered in the desert for 40 years (Exodus 16:35). He ordered the ravens to feed the prophet Elijah when he was in hiding (1 Kings 17). Jesus fed a crowd of 5,000 with five loaves and two small fish (John 6). God will take care of you. Rise above the circumstances of this world and rejoice in God our Savior. Hallelujah!

Love,
Jackie

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ