A Steadfast Spirit

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit."
Psalm 51:10-12 (NKJ)

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew the right spirit in me." That is the cry of my heart this morning." When we have the right spirit, we are loving, above all else. We are kind, gentle and forgiving. Too often, we are tarnished by the world and our spirits become critical, judgmental and bitter. We need to return to the cross everyday, lay our burdens down and let God cleanse us from our sins. Amen.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ