This Thanksgiving

I eat my fill of prime rib and gravy;
I smack my lips. It's time to shout praises!
If I'm sleepless at midnight,
I spend the hours in grateful reflection.
Because you've always stood up for me,
I'm free to run and play.
I hold on to you for dear life,
and you hold me steady as a post.
Psalm 63:5-8 (The Message)

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my husband and our children who bless my life beyond measure. I thank God for my parents, sisters and extended family members, who are alive, healthy and in their right minds (for the most part). I appreciate those who were a great influence and are now with the Lord. I appreciate good friends and the family of believers in Christ, who are loving and supportive.

However, at the top of my list, is the One who makes it all possible. I'm most thankful for our great God, for His Word, for His Holy Spirit that lives in me and for Jesus Christ, the One who saves us all. This Thanksgiving, spend some time in grateful reflection on our awesome God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ