From Death to Life

Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
John 3:3 (NLT)

Today, I celebrate the single most important, life-changing event of my life. Twenty-one years ago, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and God wrote my name in the Book of Life. During the ignorance of my college years, I was an atheist, but on December 5, 1989, in a small trailer in Fallbrook, California, God opened my eyes to see the Light. Oh what a happy day! Jesus took my burdens and set me free. He replaced my loneliness and pain with joy and the companionship of His Holy Spirit. He took my emptiness and filled my life with love, hope and purpose.

I told my sad story to two co-workers who cared enough to listen and they told me about the love, forgiveness and eternal life Jesus offers. Never fail to plant the seeds of the Good News about Jesus and God will cause them to grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ