Who AM I?

God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. - Exodus 3:14 (NIV)

“I am Almighty God, the Holy One of Israel. I am God, and there is no other. There is none like me. I am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. Do not be afraid, for I am with you and I watch over you wherever you go. I am your shield, your very great reward. I never change. I am faithful. Those who hope in me will not be disappointed. My promises never fail. I am your Creator, the One who formed you in your mother’s womb. I am your Father. I know you better than you know yourself. I am the potter who shapes your life. I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go (Isaiah 48:17). I am compassionate. I am He who comforts you. I am the LORD, who heals you. I am the Sovereign LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? ” (Jeremiah 32:27)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ