Pleasing Thoughts

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live.
I will praise my God to my last breath!
May all my thoughts be pleasing to him,
for I rejoice in the Lord.
Psalm 104:33-34 (NLT)

When we fix our thoughts on what is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, and admirable and think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise, as Philippians 4:8 instructs, then we can be sure our thoughts are pleasing to the Lord. Hebrews 3:1 tells us to fix our thoughts on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. He is most excellent and worthy of the highest praise. Rejoice in the Lord and let the meditation of your mind settle on our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the reason for all of the seasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ