Are You Going the RIGHT Way?

“I made the earth, formed it, and set it in place. My name is the LORD. This is what the LORD says: Call to me, and I will answer you. I will tell you great and mysterious things that you do not know.”
Jeremiah 33:2-3 (GW)

If you are not sure you are doing the right things, and traveling on the right path in life, call upon the LORD. We don't have to try to figure things out on our own. God knows all things and He has given us the Holy Spirit to help us. Once we make the call, we have to LISTEN for His still small voice. For the LORD gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding (Proverbs 2:6). Open your ears to hear the words of the LORD. Listen to the Holy Spirit within, as He leads you and guides you into all truth.

Just a note from my personal experience: Don't look for a NEW word from God, if you haven't done the last thing He told you to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ