Greatly Rejoice!

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, 
My soul shall be joyful in my God; 
For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, 
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, 
As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, 
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. 
Isaiah 61:10 (NKJV)


Find complete joy in the Lord. Delight yourself in God. He fills us with joy in His Presence, with eternal pleasures at His right hand (Psalm 16:11). Explode in praise from deep in your soul! (Isaiah 61:10, The Message). We are wrapped in robes of righteousness and garments of salvation. We have right standing with God, just like we have never done anything wrong because Jesus Christ paid the debt for our sins. May your soul rejoice in the LORD and delight in His salvation (Psalm 35:9)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ