Born with a Purpose

“Before I formed you in the womb,
I knew you.
Before you were born,
I set you apart for my holy purpose. 
I appointed you to be a prophet to the nations.”
Jeremiah 1:5 (GW)

Just like the LORD knew the prophet Jeremiah before he was born, He knew you. God saw your unformed body; all the days ordained for you were written in His book before one of them came to be (Psalm 139:16, NIV).  Every moment of your life was laid out before a single day had passed. We have been called according to His purpose. And God works in us to will and to act in order to fulfill His good purpose (Philippians 2:13, NIV). Submit to, and follow the leading of His Holy Spirit who dwells within you and He will lead you and help you fulfill God's perfect plan and purpose for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ