Live by Faith!

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)

Let us live a lifestyle of faith. When the storms cloud our vision, we must continue to walk by faith. Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6). According to Pastor Matthew Pollock, FAITH is... FOLLOWING without knowing where... WAITING without knowing when... BELIEVING without knowing how... TRUSTING without knowing why...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ