Carrying Heavy Burdens?

 Therefore say to the children of Israel: ‘I am the LORD; I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, I will rescue you from their bondage, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgments.Exodus 6:6 (NKJV)

It is the desire of our heavenly Father to bring His children out from under burdens. He tells us to cast all our cares upon Him (Psalm 55:22). In Matthew 11:28 (NLT), Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” His yoke is easy to bear, and the burden He gives us is light (Matthew 11:30). Let us lay aside the heavy burdens and come to Jesus; under His yoke, we find rest for your souls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ