“Fruitful in the land of my affliction!”

Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh, “For,” he said, “God has made me forget all my trouble and all my father’s household.” He named the second Ephraim, “For,” he said, “God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.”Genesis 41:51-52 (NAS)

After Joseph was in prison for two years, Pharoah set him over all the land of Egypt (Genesis 41:41-42). God can make the place where you experience the most hurt and pain (the land of your suffering), the same place where you experience abundant fruitfulness. The area where you fight your most difficult battle, can become the place where you experience the greatest  blessings. Praise the LORD, who is able to make you forget all your troubles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ