Pitch Your Tent in the Land of Hope

I saw God before me for all time. Nothing can shake me; he’s right by my side. I’m glad from the inside out, ecstatic; I’ve pitched my tent in the land of hope.Acts 2:25-26 (MSG)

Pitch your tent in the land of hope: the Presence of the LORD. That is where you will not be shaken because He is right beside you. In His presence, He will fill you with joy and make known to you the paths of life (Acts 2:28). In the land of hope, He will do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in
us (Ephesians 3:20). In the land of hope, we experience a rich and satisfying life, to the full, till it overflows and touches the lives around us. In the land of hope, His compassions fail not. They are new every morning. Glory hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ