“Thank You!”

Thank you! Everything in me says “Thank you!” Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing your holy temple and say it again: “Thank you!” Thank you for your love, thank you for your faithfulness; Most holy is your name, most holy is your Word. The moment I called out, you stepped in; you made my life large with strength.Psalm 138:1-3 (MSG)

Let us thank and praise the LORD with all of our hearts, minds and strength. No matter what you are going through today, troubled relationships, strife on the job, health issues, our God is greater and He is faithful. He is exalted above all. Thank God that He causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them (Romans 8:28 NLT).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ