Linger in the Place of Worship

So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open, drinking in your strength and glory. In your generous love I am really living at last! My lips brim praises like fountains. I bless you every time I take a breath; My arms wave like banners of praise to you. Psalm 63:2-4 (MSG)

When we are in the sweet spot of worship, we can drink in the strength and glory of our heavenly Father. We are able to indulge in His grace and mercy. Only in the place of worship, can we truly live in the generous and abundant love, that He lavishes upon us. Let praises and thanksgiving to God, continually flow from your lips. May we bless the LORD, as long as His breath is in our lungs. Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ