My Rock!

The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower. Psalm 18:2 (AMP)

The LORD is my Rock. When we build our lives on God, we are building on solid ground. When we stand on His Word, we have a firm foundation. In Matthew 7:24-25, Jesus said “…whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.”

When you build on the Rock you will have a home that withstands the storms of life and a God that never fails you. Build on anything else, and it's like building on sinking sand. The castle which you erect will crumble and fall down, in the midst of the storm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ