Come Close

“Come to me with your ears wide open. Listen, and you will find life. I will make an everlasting covenant with you. I will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David.”Isaiah 55:3 (NLT)

The Message Bible says, Listen to me, listen well: Eat only the best, fill yourself with only the finest. Pay attention, come close now, listen carefully to my life-giving, life-nourishing words. With all the extraneous noise and voices clamoring for our attention, let us keep an open ear to hear His still small voice. His words give life and nourishment to our souls. Draw near to our heavenly Father, with your ears wide open. The closer you are to Him the more likely you are to hear His voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ