Shine!

Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,Philippians 2:14-15 (NKJV)

It’s a matter of choice whether to continually complain or fill our mouths with thanksgiving to God, at all times. Instead of complaining about traffic, I thank God for waking me up this morning. I thank Him for the job I get to go to and the properly functioning car that gets me there. I appreciate the beautiful sunrise that God paints for me, on my way to work. Decide today to lay aside the fault finding and complaining and focus on all of the wonderful blessings God showers upon you, every moment of the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ