Always With Us!

I will dwell among the children of Israel and will be their God. And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them up out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them. I am the LORD their God.Exodus 29:45-46 (NKJV)

Just as God was with the children of Israel, He is with us. He not only dwells among us, but He lives inside of us. As the Amplified version says, He wants us to know from personal experience and acknowledge that He is the LORD our God who brought us out of whatever we needed to be rescued from. He is our deliverer and redeemer. In His Presence, there is ample power to overcome any problem.

‘Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’ (Isaiah 41:10 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ