Look Expectantly

But as for me, I will look expectantly for the LORD and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Micah 7:7 (AMP)

Out of my distress I called on the LORD; The LORD answered me and set me free (Psalm 118:5 AMP). When we reach out to God, He responds. When we call upon Him, He hears and answers. Don’t pray half-heartedly just to be going through the motions. When you pray expect great things of our great big God. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. (James 5:16 NLT).

’Call to me and I will answer you. I’ll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.’ (Jeremiah 33:3 MSG)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ