Wait Confidently

As for me, I look to the LORD for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.Micah 7:7 (NLT)

The minute we think we have everything under control, we think more highly of ourselves than we ought and we have allowed the pride of our hearts to deceive us. (Obadiah 1:3). May we humble ourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt us in due time (1 Peter 5:6). Let us look to the LORD for help and confidently wait with full expectation that He will cause everything to work together for the good of those who love Him. He shines His light in the darkness and makes right the wrongs. He heals the broken-hearted and proclaims liberty to those held captive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ