Our Light & Strength

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?Psalm 27:1 (NKJV)

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Delight yourself in the love of God. His perfect love casts out fear. The LORD is the refuge and fortress of our lives. Whom shall we dread? “He came to give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.” (Luke 1:79)

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we will remember and trust in the name of the LORD our God. (Psalm 20:7 AMP)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Jackie I love psalms 20:7 it's one of my favorite verses. I did a whole study on trusting in the Lord and cutting the hamstrings in your life.
Thank you Jackie!!
Cindy
Jackie Harts said…
You are welcome Cindy!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ