The Way

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6 (NKJV)

Yesterday morning I drove to work through the fog, and there were times when I could only see the road right in front of me. But I focused on the spot where the headlights hit the road, and I made it to my destination safely. As we journey through life, we will not always see the way ahead of us, but we can keep our eyes on Jesus. He is The Way, and the light of the world. When we continually follow Him, He will get us to our desired destination successfully.

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” (John 8:12)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ