He Draws Us

The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.”Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJV)

The LORD is not a hard task master, and He is not sitting there waiting to beat you up every time you mess up. The devil is the one who condemns us. Our heavenly Father draws us to Himself with unfailing love and kindness. Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23). He forgives all your iniquities. He heals all your diseases. He redeems your life from destruction, and crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. (Psalm 103:3-4) Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! (Psalm 103:1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ