Listen & Follow

Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.Psalm 73:23-24 (NKJV)

The Message Bible says: “You wisely and tenderly lead me, and then you bless me.” (Psalm 73:24). God does not force us against our will. He is gentle and compassionate. He speaks to us and patiently waits for us to listen and follow His wise counsel. Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left (Isaiah 30:21).

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. (John 10:27). When we sync our steps with the LORD, we can walk in peace and confidence, knowing that He will never lead us astray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ