Abundantly Satisfied

How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house, and You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. Psalm 36:7-8 (NKJV)

The LORD has loved you with an everlasting love; He has drawn you with lovingkindness. (Jeremiah 31:3) His lovingkindness is better than life (Psalm 63:3) Make your refuge, in the shadow of His wings. Declare His lovingkindness in the morning, and His faithfulness every night. (Psalm 92:2). And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19 AMP)

You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. (Psalm 23:5 NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ