Be Still

“Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10 (NKJV)

Quiet yourself before the LORD. Let the thoughts racing through your head come to a halt. Know that He is the great, “I AM.” God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1 NIV). Recognize that the LORD is glorious and strong (Psalm 96:7 NLT). Nothing is too difficult for Him. Understand that He is always present. Jesus reminds us in Matthew 28:20, “…and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, and He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way]. (Proverbs 3:6 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ