By His Light

When His lamp shone upon my head, and when by His light I walked through darkness;Job 29:3 (NKJV)

How do we walk through the dark times in our lives? By His light. God is the LORD, and He has given us light; (Psalm 118:27). Let us walk in the light of the LORD. For He lights your lamp; the LORD your God illuminates your darkness, so you can see with clarity, the way you are to go. He smooths out the rugged places. He makes your feet like the feet of deer, and sets you on your high places. (Psalm 18:33)                                                                                                      

I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known.
I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them. (Isaiah 42:16 NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ