Victory Abiding

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]John 14:27 (AMP)

Jesus, the Prince of Peace says: “don’t let your heart be troubled.” When challenges come, have the courage to persevere in the pursuit of all that God has for you. Go in the strength of the Lord God (Psalm 71:16). He has already established victory for us.

In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.] (John 16:33b (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ