Our Redeemer Lives!

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth;
Whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!Job 19:25, 27 (NKJV)

Job was in the midst of extraordinary pain and suffering. His wife was not supportive and his friends were critical and judgemental, but he persevered and clung to his faith in God. No matter what season of life you are going through, know that your Redeemer lives. He redeems your life from destruction, and crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies (Psalm 103:4) You have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous (1 John 2:1). He pleaded the case for your soul; He has redeemed your life. (Lamentations 3:58)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ