Better than Life


Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you! I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer. You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise you with songs of joy.Psalm 63:3-5 (NLT)

The LORD redeems your life from destruction, and crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies (Psalm 103:4). Cherish His love as more valuable than the air you breathe. When we draw our last breath on this earth, it’s His face we will see for all eternity. Praise Him as long as you live. Seek Him early in the morning and throughout the day. The psalmist says, “O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You;” (Psalm 63:1a NKJV). Call upon Him in the night, as  Psalm 63:6 (NKJV) says: “When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches.”

Declare His lovingkindness in the morning, and His faithfulness every night! (Psalm 92:2 NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ