Boast in God

Through You we will push down our enemies; Through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, and have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, and praise Your name forever. Selah Psalm 44:5-8 (NKJV)

Let us not put our trust in our abilities or resources. It’s by His power that resides in us and works through us that we are able to accomplish anything. John 15:15 says apart from Christ we can do nothing. If we boast, may we boast in God alone, all the day long. The Message Bible says, “All day we parade God’s praise…” (Psalm 448a).

My soul makes its boast in the LORD; The humble and downtrodden will hear it and rejoice. (Psalm 34:2 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ