Guard Your Heart

My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.Psalm 45:1 (NKJV)

What is your heart overflowing with today? Is your heart troubled, full of fear and anxiety? Or does it overflow with a good theme? May our hearts be full of God’s unconditional love, His mercy and grace, His kindness and compassion.  Let us guard our hearts and only let in what is good. Jesus says, in John 14:1 (NLT), “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.” When we trust in the Lord, our hearts are strengthened and we can have peace. When our hearts overflow with the truth, God’s Word, our hope is alive and we thrive. Let your heart overflow with a good theme.

Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life. (Proverbs 4:23 NASB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ