He Knows You

O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do.Psalm 139:1-3 (NLT)

The people around us may not always understand us, but our heavenly Father knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows what we are going to say before we speak a word (Psalm 139:4). Our hearts are like an open book to Him. There is no reason to pretend. He lavishes His love on you right where you are today. His thoughts about you are so great, they cannot be numbered! (Psalm 139:17) God still loves you in spite of any shortcomings. His love never stops. Instead of beating yourself up for past mistakes, open your heart to receive His love and grace.

Every day of your life was recorded in His book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. (Psalm 139:16) God has already made a way for you. Just keep moving onward and upward and He will transform you to be more like Him, with ever-increasing glory. (2 Corinthians 3:18)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ